Customer Success Lead
As NowPow grows, we are looking to bring on an industry leader in Customer Success who will take charge in building strong partnerships with our customers and delivering the best customer experience possible. The Customer Success Lead comes with senior-level experience in account and relationship management and is excited about innovating our customer success approach to drive adoption and maximize customer lifetime value. As Customer Success Lead, you will show our customers that we care and work hard to deliver the best product possible to them.
What you’ll do:
Customer Success Leadership
- Build, develop, and manage a team that consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience (currently a team of 7)
- Iterate on the Customer Success Model, incorporating emerging trends and new standards of excellence into NowPow practices
- Establish cross-functional processes to ensure efficiencies and infrastructure stability to support seamless customer experience
- Monitor user adoption across regions and develop adoption strategies to support user engagement and drive use of key features and functionalities
- Lead customer ecosystem workgroups and partner with the customer success team to develop and implement ecosystem building strategies and processes to scale NowPow across regions
- Conduct thorough analysis of current use and growth potential of strategic customers to identify successful customer uses cases that can be leveraged for marketing purposes
- Oversee all training development and delivery
NowPow Cross Functional Responsibilities
- Strategize with NowPow leadership to create and implement departmental growth strategies, organization plans, and business objectives
- Coordinate with NowPow teams to develop and manage cohesive customer communications strategy; monitor and oversee customer facing communications
- Collect feedback on usage and technology functions and share with Product Management team
- Work with Analytics team to ensure customer’s data and reporting needs are met
What will make you successful:
- 5+ years of customer success leadership or experience managing teams, especially in SaaS or healthcare; start up experience is ideal
- Strong strategic vision with the ability to create models, processes, and innovative solutions from scratch, with minimal guidance and acute attention to detail
- Ability to generate new ideas, iterate on various processes, and anticipate problems before they arise to deliver solutions across a wide range of business issues
- Ability to partner with senior leadership, being the face of professionalism and thought leadership for NowPow in the marketplace
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with a creative problem-solving approach
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills and experience with CRM tools (e.g. Insightly)
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track-record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities
- Charismatic attitude and willingness to work in a dynamic work environment
- Multi-day travel to NowPow customer sites, regional team members, conferences / conventions will be required
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Apply now to join our growing team!