Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for an energetic Data Analyst to join the NowPow team, positioned in our Analytics department. The primary responsibility of the position will be to understand and analyze NowPow’s usage data, ideating ways the data can bring value to the company and its customers. As NowPow innovates and expands, the Senior Data Analyst will be a key member of the Analytics team, conceptualizing and carrying out analyses that demonstrate the data’s value through insights that help users have greater population health impact.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Create, analyze and interpret data to support teams in driving user adoption
- Identify data-related opportunities for new product development features
- Provide ad-hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis; present results in a clear manner to stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to educate and provide decision support with operational reporting information
- Prioritize business and information needs, in consultation with the leadership
- Continuously evaluate methods to increase efficiencies and productivity through automation
- Assist with the development of protocols for systematizing processes for collecting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting data
- Support report building for customers and internal business teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, epidemiology, quantitative health or social science), or information technology strongly preferred
- 3 - 5 years of full-time professional experience in a data-related role
- Advanced SQL skills: 1+ year professional experience writing complex SQL queries to pull data and build reports
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as PowerBI or plotting in a statistical language such as R (ggplot2), Python (matplotlib)
- Applied statistics skills, such as statistical testing and regression
- Concise and organized scripting and programming skills
- Comfortable interfacing directly with external customers
- Experience working with healthcare data and familiarity with health IT industry a plus
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Apply now to join our growing team!