Production Support Engineer
Who are we?
NowPow is a women-owned and led technology company that powers communities with the knowledge people need to get well, care for others, and manage with disease. The multi-sided Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform seamlessly integrates with electronic health records to identify patients’ self-care needs, generate highly matched referrals, share referrals with community partners, and track referral status to close the loop on care. By making community resources visible to the people who need them the most, NowPow nurtures healthier, more vibrant communities.
As a Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical support for the customers of the NowPow platform. You will provide a high-level of customer service, manage a queue of support issues, communicate with customers about issue status, debug and troubleshoot issues, investigate performance issues, and create recommendations to the application development teams.
You will partner with our implementation and product support teams to prioritize and manage customer support issues, and work with our engineering teams to debug, triage, and provide fixes to customer problems in our platform.
Strong candidates should have experience with the Microsoft technology stack with an understanding of the .NET framework, Web/UI technologies, SQL Server, and system architecture. Experience using cloud infrastructure frameworks (Azure or Google/AWS) and working with databases is strongly preferred.
What you’ll do:
Prioritize and troubleshoot customer technical issues
- Assist users during issue triaging and investigation
- Quickly analyze data to understand root causes of customer issues
- Write and maintain SQL queries for troubleshooting and reporting
- Diagnose and resolve production problems
- Partner with the Engineering and QA teams as needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues
Manage a queue of support requests
- Ensure a high-level of customer service
- Provide timely updates to customers and internal teams during investigations
- Prioritize support issues with input from stakeholders
Create tools, documentation and recommendations
- Create documentation of identified issues for engineering and QA teams
- Maintain documentation of investigation efforts
- Recommend improvements to the software platform
- Build tools to aid in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Create technical documentation and knowledgebase articles to aid in support
- Monitor daily operations and performance of environments
- Review and report on issue logs to proactively identify customer issues
What will make you successful:
- BS or MS in computer science, or equivalent
- 3+ years working in a technical support role for a software product
- Object-Oriented language experience required, and Microsoft .NET/c# experience preferred
- Database experience required, and SQL Server experience preferred
- Experience with Web/UI technologies and cloud platforms (Azure or AWS) strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable adopting new technologies quickly
- A passion for quickly troubleshooting customer issues in real time
- Provide great customer service
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Apply now to join our growing team!